第一部分 听力( 共两节, 满分30 分)
听下面5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题, 从题中所给的A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后, 你都有10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. W hat does Miss Jamison think Ted should do?
A. Drive faster. B. Leave sooner. C. Check the weather forecast.
2. How often do Janet’s parents call her?
A. About twice a week. B. Around once a month. C. About twice a month.
3. Where will the man probably write his paper?
A. At home. B. In a computer lab. C. At the library.
4. Where does the conversation take place?
A. At the gym. B. At a movie theater. C. At school.
5. What is the conversation mainly about?
A. Taking math class. B. Borrowing notes. C. Visiting the amusement park.
听下面5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题, 从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前, 你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题5 秒钟;听完后, 各小题将给出5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
6. What goes on the second line in the center?
A. The sender’s district. B. The receiver’s address. C. The receiver’s name.
7. What does the woman still need to buy?
A. A postage stamp. B. A proper envelope. C. Airmail insurance.
听第7段材料, 回答第8 至10题。
8. How long does it take Jenny to write her paper altogether?
A. Three weeks. B. Two weeks. C. One week.
9. Which part is the most difficult for Jenny ?
A. Preparing an outline. B. Writing the paper. C. Doing the research.
10. What does Stan think Jenny should do?
A. Borrow his outline.
B. Use her out line from last semester.
C. Make a plan before writing.
11. What field is the man probably in?
A. Finance. B. Engineering. C. Medicine.
12. How does the woman travel to New York?
A. By car. B. By plane. C. By train.
13. What does the woman thint New York?
A. She dislikes it a little bit. B. She can’t stand it. C. She feels relaxed there.
14. W ho did the woman live with in 1940?
A. By herself. B. With her husband. C. With her parents and brother.
15. Where was the woman in 1945?
A. In Minnesota. B. In Washington D. C. C. In California.
16. Which job did the woman have for the longest time?
A. Politician. B. Secretary. C. News reporter.
17. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Neighbors. B. Teacher and student. C. Grandma and grandson.
18. According to the talk , what is more common in the West than in China?
第二部分 阅读理解( 共两节, 满分40 分)
阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和D)中, 选出最佳选项。
Jewel’s Online Footwear Store
Leather Dress Shoes
Color: Black Leather Brown Leather Red Leather Yellow Leather
Average Rating: 3 out of 5 stars
Shipping Info :Standard: 7-10 business days/Express: 3-5 days
My favorite shoes! I’ve been to many conferences where my business fellows have told me how much they like my shoes. Just wearing them makes me feel more calm and content in the office. I recommend them to all of my co- workers, and I own a pair of each color.
These are the worst shoes I have ever worn! The leather came off after only one week, and everybody thought they were ugly. The bottom of the shoes made everything slippery. My employer fired me because he hated them! From then on, I will only wear Brand X shoes !
These shoes do exactly what shoes are supposed to do. There isn’t anything too special about them. In the morning, I put them on and go to work. They look delightful enough , and they are quite durable. I will probably buy another pair.
These shoes are my most cherished(珍爱的) possession. I met my bride while buying a pair of these shoes. She was the saleswoman at the store I bought them at , and after she sold me three pairs, I asked her for her phone number and we started dating. Soon after that, we were engaged. We are getting married this afternoon, and I couldn’t be happier.
1. How many pairs of leather dress shoes does the first customer own?
2. Which customer do you feel gives us the most balanced and objective view?
A. Customer 1.
B. Customer 2.
C. Customer 3.
D. Customer 4.
3. Why does the fourth customer like the shoes?
A. They are made to last.
B. They make him feel more comfortable.
C. They make him attractive.
D. He got to know his wife while buying them
【答案】1. A 2. C 3. D
1. A细节理解题。根据第一位顾客的评价中提到的I recommend them to all of my co- workers, and I own a pair of each color.我向所有的同事推荐他们，而且每一种颜色我都有一双，和前边Color: Black Leather Brown Leather Red Leather Yellow Leather颜色有：黑色、棕色、红色和黄色。可知他有四双皮鞋，故选A。
2. C细节理解题。第一位顾客用my favorite shoes我最喜欢的鞋子，和第四位顾客用These shoes are my most cherished possession这双鞋是我最珍视的，很显然都是夸大了对鞋子的喜爱程度；而第二位顾客评价These are the worst shoes I have ever worn这是我穿的最差的鞋也是有夸张的成分的；只有第三位顾客These shoes do exactly what shoes are supposed to do这双鞋就是一双鞋子，比较中肯，故选C。
3. D细节理解题。根据第四个顾客的评价I met my bride while buying a pair of these shoes.我在买这双鞋时遇到了我的新娘，因此喜欢这双鞋子，故选D。
Six years ago, I walked into a local animal shelter on a cold, rainy day. Although my house was already full of cats and dogs, I still couldn’t resist an occasional visit to the shelter. This time as I was walking down the row of pens full of barking dogs I noticed a small boy looking into one of them.
He had a malnourished(营养不良的) looking body and a bony face with a big nose stict of the middle of it. He was looking at a small, golden dog. Its bony ribs were showing and its thin tail was folded between its legs. It wasn’t begging for attention like the other puppies but was hiding in the corner instead. The boy loop at me with sad eyes and asked what was wrong with it. “It was probably abused and abandoned”, I said. “That is why it is so scared.”
The boy immediately turned to an older lady and said, “Grandma, I want this one.” The old woman smiled and walked to the front desk to fill out the adoption forms. I followed and ast the boy. I found out that he’d had a rough start in life too. She had just gotten custody(监护权) of him after the state had taken him from his parents. She had hoped getting a dog would make it easier on him. I looked back at him, holding his scared puppy, and said a prayer for them both.
It was yesterday. I was driving down the road enjoying a gloriously sunny , spring day. Then in a green front yard I saw the boy. His teenage body wa